What are the benefits of membership?
Be a part of Recycling Advocates’ efforts to create change in the state house, city halls and your home. Together we can advance recycling and waste reduction efforts! As a member of Recycling Advocates you will:
- Learn about opportunities to get involved with waste prevention and recycling efforts in the community.
- Have access to forums to discuss current environmental issues and opportunities to influence policy.
- Receive a monthly Recycling Advocates newsletter with articles on current recycling and sustainability issues, legislative reports and tips on how to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Vote at our annual meeting for board members
- Get e-mail action alerts on important issues.
How can I join?
Visit our Donate page to learn about online and mail options. All donations qualify you as a one-year member.