Recycling Advocates (RA) has lots of needs for your time and expertise. Below is just a few ideas and areas where you could help us grow. Interested? Have an idea of your own? Let us know and we’ll connect you with like-minded RA volunteers and board members. Let’s get going!
- Be a Board Member – We’re looking for new committee members. Let’s talk about your skills, and how they can best support our efforts! Leadership and volunteers needed for the following areas:
- Social media – Help us develop a schedule for posts, connect with members and volunteers, and craft a message that engages people around our campaign. We also need help finding new articles, chatting with members and supporters, and connecting with influencers and leaders.
- Monthly Newsletter – we’re always in need of topics and articles. Help us stay current with new ideas and happenings, or we can publish articles and blog posts that support our campaigns.
- Volunteer coordination
- Event and workshop coordination
- Campaign coordinator
- Fundraising and development – Help us target grant opportunities and assist in creating and editing the proposals.
- The Oregon Legislature convenes in February. Help us target and track environmentally sensitive legislation through the house and senate.
- Partnership with ESOR – RA is a proud member of EarthShare Oregon. Help us track our ESOR member points and identify opportunities within this partnership.
- Creative Design – Want to help us create videos, infographics or campaign logos? We are always looking for help with messaging and making our campaigns more visual and impactful
- The Sky’s the Limit – Do you have ideas you want RA to pursue? Let us know!
There are all kinds of ways to support Recycling Advocates’ efforts to create a sustainable future!