We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your generous financial donation. Your donation can lower the amount of income you will have to pay taxes on. Please consult your tax advisor for more details. Our tax identification number is 93-1003428. Download our 990 Tax Form, or check out our Bronze listing on GuideStar.
You have multiple options for donating to us:
1) Donate online
Through Paypal you can donate to Recycling Advocates by using your credit card, bank account, or PayPal balance. All donations qualify you as a one-year member.
One-Time Donation (any amount)
Donate and help Recycling Advocates today! Choose your own amount
(Note, no PayPal account required)
2) Donate by mail
All donations qualify you as a one-year member. Make a donation to Recycling Advocates by mail: Print and complete the Donation Form (PDF) and send to:
P.O. Box 6736
Portland, OR 97228-6736
3) Donate through United Way or other giving campaign at your work
Allocate your donations to your favorite nonprofit organization, Recycling Advocates! Note: This process can take 18-24 months before we receive and acknowledge the funds. Please contact us and let us know you have selected this option, so we can update your membership, and keep an eye out for the donation.
4) Donate through EarthShare Oregon
By donating through EarthShare Oregon, a portion of your donation will get allocated back to us, and the rest will be spread out across other environmental organizations in the State of Oregon.
Where is your donation going?
Recycling Advocates is working with coffee shops and their customers to reduce single-use coffee cup waste and inspire customers to bring their own cup. We are testing various methods to effect behavior change for coffee drinkers.
Recycling Advocates needs your help!
Any donation will be put to good use in the following ways:
- Campaign graphic design work
- Materials provided to coffee shops and employees (color copies, sign holder, card stock paper)
- Materials provided to customers (bookmarks, reminder pamphlets, sign holders and picture frames)
- Spreading the word via social media and monthly newsletters
- Organization administrative work and customer service (legal paperwork, taxes, participation in focus groups)