Our annual meeting will take place online this year on September 29, 2020 from 6:00 – 7:30pm PDT
All are welcome! No cost to attend!
We will recap our past year of advocacy, discuss our campaigns, host a zero waste panel discussion, network with other attendees, and discuss our strategy heading into 2021.
Highlighting our event will be a panel discussion on Zero Waste Businesses, featuring:
- Good Intent with Alex Gamboa Grand
- Pajaro Café with Lindsey and Rogelio Landaverde
- The Refill Center with Leah Ashley
- Straight Up Eco with Elizabeth Alvillar
- 6:00-6:20 Kickoff and Introductions, New Board Members, Networking
- 6:20-7:00 Zero Waste Business Panel Discussion
- 7:00-7:20 Networking and Campaign Updates
- 7:20-7:30 New Officers for 2020-2021, Q&A, Wrap Up
UPDATE: The video from the event has been posted