- Get Involved
Welcome to Recycling Advocates
Recycling Advocates is Oregon's only citizen-based, grassroots group dedicated to creating a sustainable future through local efforts to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Learn more about our organization and find out how you can join our community of recycling activists in Portland and the Pacific Northwest. Recycling Advocates is a proud member of Earth Share Oregon.
What's Going On?
Join Recycling Advocates at the Lucky Lab!
Thursday, October 2, 2014 from 7 p.m - 9 p.m.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., the meeting begins at 7 p.m.
Members, donors and friends are invited to Recycling Advocates' Annual Meeting at the Lucky Lab in Multnomah Village.
- Meet, mix, mingle, network and chat with like-minded people!
- Share creative ideas for reusing, recycling & reducing waste - bring your favorite tips, we'll post them on our blog/Facebook page!
- Learn more about Recycling Advocates "Hold the Bag" campaign, including volunteer opportunities for Master Recyclers.
- Hear from our guest speaker Cindy Correll, who will be talking about Reuse Alliance's latest initiatives, including their reuse collection pilots and Repair PDX.
- Free gifts, and the first beer and slice of pizza are on us!
Attendance is free, but registration is required - Register Now!
Lucky Lab in Multnomah Village
7675 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland
Call or email with any questions: 503-777-0909 or email@example.com.
Please join our faithful donors and members by contributing to Recycling Advocates! This helps us continue to spread our key waste prevention messages to reduce, reuse and recycle. With your help we can continue our outreach campaigns and our impact within the community. Also, we encourage employer-based supporters to contribute to us through EarthShare contributions.
Our current campaigns include efforts to reduce the use of free single-use checkout bags and to-go containers in Portland and throughout our region. Behavior modification is a difficult task, but we're making headway one less landfilled bag or container at a time.
Thank you to all our donors and supporters!
Follow our development and advancements on Facebook.